HARMONIOUS CONTRASTS: GARDA TRENTINO IN ALL ITS DIVERSITY
Spectacular Mediterranean scenery rises from the waters and up over steep mountain slopes to the blue heavens, all with a promise of the great outdoors. Sporting adventures and pleasurable experiences here vie for the favour of guests, as Bella Italia can always produce culinary delights in villages that bear witness to a lively culture.
Welcome to Garda Trentino!
Tre Emme Sport of Travel Market srl, a sport event management company which today manages 24 National Sport Olympics Federation and 5 International Sport Olympic Federations, confirms that it will be the reference incoming Tour Operator for the next : 2023 Europe Triathlon Cross Duathlon Championships Riva del Garda-Trentino. For booking your Transfer and/or your Accommodation, please fill the following forms
For any further info: firstname.lastname@example.org
Before flying to Italy please be aware of the protocols and Visa requirements applicable to different countries.
You can find all the information in https://vistoperitalia.
If you need a direct support with the Consular Authorities, under the new provisions of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation, the request has to be sent 45 days before the start of the event – within july 24th – by sending the following informations to email@example.com:
– Name and Surname as it appears on your passport
– Date of birth
– Passport scan
– Passport number
– Passport expiration date
– Qualification (coach, athlete, etc.): as accredited on the World Triathlon online system
– Name and address of your hotel while in Roma
– Date of arrival in Riva del Garda
– Date of departure from Riva del Garda
– References of the Embassy in order to manage the consular protocol through the Italian National Olympic Committee Visa department.